Adam Sandler is an American actor, comedian, producer, and writer who gained prominence in the 1990s as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live" (SNL). He was born on September 9, 1966, in New York City, USA. Sandler is known for his distinctive comedic style, often characterized by his use of juvenile humor, silly voices, and exaggerated characters.
He has starred in numerous successful comedy films, many of which he also produced and sometimes wrote. Some of his notable movies include:
1. "Happy Gilmore" (1996) - Sandler plays a failed hockey player who becomes a professional golfer to save his grandmother's house.
2. "Billy Madison" (1995) - Sandler portrays an immature heir who must repeat grades 1 through 12 in order to inherit his father's hotel business.
3. "The Waterboy" (1998) - Sandler plays a water boy for a college football team who discovers his knack for tackling.
4. "Big Daddy" (1999) - Sandler takes on the role of a lazy man who suddenly finds himself responsible for a young boy.
5. "Grown Ups" (2010) - Sandler stars alongside other comedic actors as a group of childhood friends who reunite for a summer vacation.
6. "Punch-Drunk Love" (2002) - A departure from his typical comedy, Sandler stars in a more dramatic role as a socially awkward man in a romantic dramedy directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
7. "Uncut Gems" (2019) - In this crime thriller, Sandler plays a jeweler with a gambling addiction who gets involved in a high-stakes bet.
While Sandler's comedic style has received mixed reviews from critics, he has maintained a dedicated fan base and has had considerable commercial success. Apart from his film career, he has also produced and appeared in various television projects.
In addition to his acting, Sandler has a successful career in stand-up comedy and has released comedy albums. He is also the founder of Happy Madison Productions, a film and television production company responsible for producing many of his films.
Overall, Adam Sandler is a prominent figure in the world of comedy and entertainment, known for his unique brand of humor and his contributions to both film and television.
Adam Sandler Quotes
1. "That's your home! Are you too good for your home?!" - Happy Gilmore (Happy Gilmore, 1996)
2. "It's not a lie if you believe it." - George Costanza (Sandler played him in "Seinfeld," 1992-1998)
3. "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants." - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
4. "Stop looking at me, swan!" - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
5. "You can do it!" - Rob Schneider in various films (e.g., The Waterboy, 1998)
6. "I can't do it, Captain! I don't have the power!" - The Wedding Singer (The Wedding Singer, 1998)
7. "Chlorophyll? More like borophyll!" - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
8. "It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips." - Chubbs Peterson (Happy Gilmore, 1996)
9. "I like the way your boobs feel against my chest." - Sonny Koufax (Big Daddy, 1999)
10. "The price is wrong, Bob!" - Happy Gilmore (Happy Gilmore, 1996)
11. "But the penguin is still gonna try to kill us, right?" - Dave Buznik (Anger Management, 2003)
12. "I wipe my own ass, I wipe my own ass!" - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
13. "I'm the smartest man alive!" - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
14. "What the hell is the internet?!" - Bobby Boucher (The Waterboy, 1998)
15. "They're all gonna laugh at you!" - Mrs. Gallagher (Carrie, 1976)
16. "I am a golden god!" - Barry Egan (Punch-Drunk Love, 2002)
17. "This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous." - Jeffrey Lebowski (The Big Lebowski, 1998)
18. "I think I did pretty well considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
19. "Sir, one more outburst, I will strangle you with my microphone wire. You understand me?" - Dave Buznik (Anger Management, 2003)
20. "The Hanukkah Song" - Various versions featuring comedic lyrics by Adam Sandler
21. "No, I will not make out with you." - Veronica Vaughn (Billy Madison, 1995)
22. "Well, I'm a modern man, so I like a lot of bass in my monitor." - Robbie Hart (The Wedding Singer, 1998)
23. "You're gonna die, clown!" - Happy Gilmore (Happy Gilmore, 1996)
24. "You can't handle the truth!" - Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" (parodied by Sandler in various contexts)
25. "Now you're all in big, big trouble." - The Principal (Billy Madison, 1995)
26. "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." - Alvy Singer (Annie Hall, 1977)
27. "You're my boy, Blue!" - Frank Ricard (Old School, 2003)
28. "I got the hair of a golden retriever." - Bobby Boucher (The Waterboy, 1998)
29. "I never knew I could feel like this. Like I've never seen the sky before." - Robbie Hart (The Wedding Singer, 1998)
30. "I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings." - Herlihy Boy (Saturday Night Live sketch, 1991)
31. "Oh, they're all going to pay. You'll see." - Dave Buznik (Anger Management, 2003)
32. "It's a horseshoe wreath for Rob, the horseshoe champ!" - Hal L (Shallow Hal, 2001)
33. "I just want to thank you all for making this the best day of my life." - Dave Buznik (Anger Management, 2003)
34. "You met me at a very strange time in my life." - The Narrator (Fight Club, 1999)
35. "That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of Ace. I know from experience, dude." - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
36. "Gator needs his gat, you punk-ass bitch!" - Shooter McGavin (Happy Gilmore, 1996)
37. "What are YOU doing here?" - Robbie Hart (The Wedding Singer, 1998)
38. "He called the shit 'poop'!" - Sonny Koufax (Big Daddy, 1999)
39. "I'm not good at goodbyes, but I'm not good at anything else either." - George Simmons (Funny People, 2009)
40. "I'm scared a bee's gonna sting me. Bees are scary. What if the bee comes back?" - Billy Madison (Billy Madison, 1995)
41. "Yes, yes. The cleaning woman. She cleans." - Gilmore (Happy Gilmore, 1996)
42. "Just like that, she's gone! Never even got to know her. I hate the way I am around you." - Robbie Hart (The Wedding Singer, 1998)
43. "We're the 3 best friends that anyone could have." - Alan Garner (The Hangover, 2009)
44. "How can I reach these kids?" - Joe Clark (Lean on Me, 1989)
45. "I'd rather be his whore than your wife." - Lucy Whitmore (50 First Dates, 2004)
46. "It's all my fault! I never should have shaved!" - Michael Newman (Click, 2006)
47. "Man, I was lucky to even see her breasts. Really, I was." - Robbie Hart (The Wedding Singer, 1998)
48. "Bert, is it possible for you to SHUT THE FUCK UP for 10 seconds?" - Big Tom (My Big Fat Greek Wedding, 2002)
49. "You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay." - Cal (The 40-Year-Old Virgin, 2005)
50. "You had me at 'hello'." - Jerry Maguire (parodied by Sandler in various contexts)
Adam Sandler Quotes
**Adam Sandler Quotes (Funny, Movie, About Life, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Love, 50 First Dates, Big Daddy, Wedding Singer):**
- **Funny Quotes:**
1. "I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." - Billy Madison
2. "My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush." - Bobby Boucher (The Waterboy)
3. "You're gonna die, clown!" - Happy Gilmore
4. "Chlorophyll? More like borophyll!" - Billy Madison
5. "I like smiling, smiling's my favorite." - Buddy (Elf)
- **Quotes from Movies:**
1. "I want to make a jigsaw puzzle that's 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says 'go outside.'" - Adam Sandler
- **Quotes about Life:**
1. "Life's a garden, dig it." - Joe Dirt (David Spade, but the quote is sometimes attributed to Adam Sandler)
- **Quotes from "Billy Madison":**
1. "I'd rather be smart than a horse's ass." - Billy Madison
2. "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."
- **Quotes from "Happy Gilmore":**
1. "The price is wrong, Bob!" - Happy Gilmore
2. "It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips." - Chubbs Peterson
- **Quotes about Love:**
1. "Well, I really hope you both enjoy your new lives without me. Have a nice life. Goodbye." - Robbie Hart (The Wedding Singer)
- **Quotes from "50 First Dates":**
1. "Imagine having to win over the girl of your dreams... every friggin' day." - Henry Roth (50 First Dates)
- **Quotes from "Big Daddy":**
1. "I wipe my own ass! I wipe my own ass!" - Sonny Koufax
- **Quotes from "The Wedding Singer":**
1. "Hey, Linda, you're a bitch!" - Robbie Hart
**Adam Sandler Movies:**
Adam Sandler has appeared in numerous movies, including "Billy Madison," "Happy Gilmore," "The Waterboy," "Big Daddy," "The Wedding Singer," "50 First Dates," "Click," "Grown Ups," "Punch-Drunk Love," "Funny People," "Uncut Gems," and many more.
**Adam Sandler Wife:**
Adam Sandler is married to Jacqueline Samantha Titone, who later converted to Judaism and took the name Jackie Sandler. They got married on June 22, 2003.
**Adam Sandler Kids and Daughter:**
Adam Sandler and his wife, Jackie, have two daughters named Sadie Madison Sandler (born 2006) and Sunny Madeline Sandler (born 2008).
**Adam Sandler Family:**
In addition to his wife and daughters, Adam Sandler's family includes his parents, Judith and Stanley Sandler, and his sister, Elizabeth Sandler.
**Adam Sandler Net Worth:**
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Adam Sandler's net worth was estimated to be around $420 million. However, please note that net worth figures can change over time.
**Adam Sandler Basketball Movie:**
The basketball movie you might be referring to is "Uncut Gems" (2019), where Adam Sandler plays a jeweler and gambler involved in high-stakes bets. While basketball isn't the main focus of the film, it does play a role in the story.
**Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston Movies:**
Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston have appeared together in movies like "Just Go with It" (2011) and "Murder Mystery" (2019).
**Adam Sandler New Movie:**
Adam Sandler has been involved in numerous movies throughout his career. Some of his well-known movies include:
1. **Billy Madison** (1995)
2. **Happy Gilmore** (1996)
3. **The Waterboy** (1998)
4. **Big Daddy** (1999)
5. **The Wedding Singer** (1998)
6. **50 First Dates** (2004)
7. **Click** (2006)
8. **Grown Ups** (2010)
9. **Punch-Drunk Love** (2002)
10. **Funny People** (2009)
11. **Uncut Gems** (2019)
**Adam Sandler Age:**
Adam Sandler was born on September 9, 1966. As of August 11, 2023, he would be 56 years old.