"Nymphomaniac" is a controversial and explicit film directed by Lars von Trier, known for its provocative and often graphic content. I'll provide you with a few quotes from the film, but please note that they might contain explicit language and mature themes:
1. "The secret ingredient to sex is love."
2. "What is a rebel? A rebel is someone who says no."
3. "F is for 'Forget about it.'"
4. "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
5. "I discovered my cunt at the age of two. I had the chickenpox, and my mother said that I wasn't allowed to scratch anywhere, but I found a loophole."
6. "No orgasm is the wrong orgasm."
7. "You know, I've always found the idea of a nun on a motorbike highly arousing."
8. "S is for 'Spite.'"
9. "The proud do not endure, they are like a dream on the flowers; they are gone, and their place is vacant."
10. "Perhaps the only difference between me and other people was that I've always demanded more from the sunset; more spectacular colors when the sun hit the horizon."
11. "The things some women will do for their children are incomprehensible to men."
12. "V is for 'Violence.'"
13. "The body is the source of our evil, because the body is weak."
14. "If I asked you to kiss me now, would you?"
15. "Would it be all right if I show the children the whoring bed?"
16. "The thought of someone counting the number of orgasms I have in a lifetime makes me feel miserable."
17. "R is for 'Relief.'"
18. "Don't give up on your suffering."
19. "I've always loved a good spanking."
20. "Don't leave like this. At least stay until you've had an orgasm."
21. "It's strange. With a whore, you can buy the look she gives you afterwards. With a virgin, you must create it."
22. "Nobody's gonna keep you down but you."
23. "Love is just lust with jealousy added."
24. "The difference between a nymphomaniac and a prostitute is that a nymphomaniac can't control herself, while a prostitute can."
25. "A sex addict is somebody who uses sex to get high, much like a junkie uses heroin. But a nymphomaniac has sex for the sheer pleasure of it. Sex is her hobby, not a means to an end."
26. "I discovered that my obsession for having each thing in the right place, each subject at the right time, each word in the right style, was not the well-deserved reward of an ordered mind but just the opposite: a complete system of pretense invented by me to hide the disorder of my nature."
27. "Why is it that the world's most cherished works of art are those that portray love and suffering? Because after experiencing love and suffering ourselves, we can relate to them in the artist's work."